Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Injuries all round

• 21-02-2005 2:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭

On top of all the other injuries, there are some more today....

josh lewsy looks doubtful...not sure what the injury is.
    J O'Connor twisted his ankle
    leamy damaged a knee

Presume Quinlan will be called up if the other opensides fail to recover. Would probaly rate him higher than the other 2 but by golly did he give away some silly penalties against Glasgow this evening....and not a good sign with Kaplan reffing the international as well

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Excellent news about Josh Lewsy...He's been their most impressive back so far imo (not that he was particuarly impressive)

Johhny O'Connor and Dennis Leamy is a big blow, but at least it's in our most coverd position when it comes to quality players.

From that injury forecast....Advantage Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

It is reported (EOS Mind games) that JOC trained and Leamy is 50/50 and they brought Wallace in - still not worried.Not like we are stuck for backrow forwards-BOD and D'arcy are looking good,trained today and will be assesed on Wed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

BOD and darcy are looking just about certain, not worried about leamy joc is a shame though, like to see quilan back in though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭dubal

Johnny was interviewed and Newstalk, he said he is 100% fit no bothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

RuggieBear wrote:
    leamy damaged a knee

Yeah, i saw that on the news tonight, chap isn't a very happy camper about missing next weekends ireland game either.

I can't get over his change in performance and physical appearence over the last few years. I rememeber Denis as a really tall, lanky, skinny little f**ker, look at the size of him now. Denis is from my home town, have drank myself stupid with the man many a time in my early years of drinking. He went to Rockwell College (on a rugby scholorship) with my cousin. Was in fact in First year with me, before he switched school. Soundest bloke you'll every meet.

Get well soon Leamy, looking forward to seeing ya back on the field!

Memph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

According to eircom.net news D'Arcy didn't complete todays training session, so he is in doubt. O'Driscoll and O'Connor both look OK though. Leamy is still out, and David Wallace has (at last) been drafted in as a replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

the D'Arcy one is funny - cos he texted a chap I know (a school mate of his) to say he'd be playing against Scotland but that Drico would be out. - And yet a fortnight later he's still a doubt

Jo'C - Gatland cribbed about the state he returned to Wasps in - yet his response was to play him. Hypocrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Gatlands a twat anyway...even though he's done amasingly well with wasps, i still don't think he's a top class coach.
    As far as D'arcy is concerned, he was only withdrawn as a precationary measure, because he felt some tightness...but nothing serious, and i'd still be confident of him starting on Sunday.

Advertisement