Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIT FM on air

Options
  • 21-02-2005 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

WOOOO GO US! ITT Fm, The insitute of technology tallaght begins broadcasting on monday the 21st at 5pm.

94.3FM or will be streamed on www.ittfm.com

It's got a fantastic selection of programing, from current affairs, music, reviews, entertainment, sessions, drama, documentaries,and yeah well, a hell of a lot of music!

Oh and competitions....to win stuff.. GOOD stuff..tune in to find out what...

Myself shall be presenting from 6 until 7 each eve with a fine selection of goodies for your ears, so get those cotton buds out, removed the wax and listen in! including PHAbulous interviews..."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

TIT FM? What's your station logo like???

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Any chance it will reach Cabra? I sometimes pick up Tallaght Local Radio so here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heh TIT fm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Best of luck with it Rockie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 buellershow

Heh, Brian..I'm glad I wasn't the only one that read it that way. Two's company, one's a perv. But all the best to all involved, you can't have too much good radio!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Best of luck dude. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

heh heh the power went here during it!!! of all things... right after someone started messing with the webstream :) then had to make a TV ad and head out to do our radio show... of all the days eh! :)

so I only got bits and pieces of the show? did I win the competitions in the end??? I sure hope so....

Did you ever use those promos we made too? I was listening to a few for the other shows and some were really college radio gems ( "surfs up" ) and there was one that was really spiffy, like really really really well made....

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

ah we have a fantastic team of jingle makers and a fantastic crew altogether!

Don't forget to tune in tomoorow.. we have an interview with a certain member of the Phantom crew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

do you have tits?

ehh yes I do actually...if u don't beleive me ask legofsalmon, a good chum of mine is he :)

Phantom guest today wooooooooooooo!

• Advertisement

Man Breasts......not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

TIT's on air...tee hee...

Wat's the story with alternative shows? Presuming your's is one Rockiemalt, or am I wrong, any others? I'm just too lazy to check it out myself!

I'm a girl thank you very much.. no man breats here...

Hi serena, tis a kind of dave fanning style show, interviews, reviews discussion etc...with no soaps or usher...

Sh1t sorry! Woman breasts......Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

was on the website the other day rockie.. its nicely designed, and i hope the broadcast goes well for ya... ummm whats the storey with the possibility of gettin a demo played? just would be grateful if that could be a possibility... if so would you give us a postal address for me to send a demo.. i'm in the process of tryin to assemble some kind of presspack jobbie... hopefully if i get it sorted i could send you one...

Ehh, well today is the last day of broadcasting unfortuantly so it wouldn't be much use!

Next year jsut send it to the institute of technology tallaght or hopefully we'll get the sessions back up and running.

noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Advertisement