Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leprechaun

Options
  • 13-06-2001 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

A guy is standing at a urinal when he notices that he's being watched by a leprechaun. Although the little fellow is staring at him intently, the guy doesn't get uncomfortable until the leprechaun drags a small stepladder up next to him, climbs it, and proceeds to admire his privates at close range.
    "Wow!" comments the leprechaun. "Those are the nicest balls I have ever seen!" Surprised and flattered-the man thanks the midget and starts to move away.
    "Listen, I know this is a rather strange request," says the little fellow, "but I wonder if you would mind if I touched them?"
    Again the man is rather startled, but seeing no real harm in it, he obliges the request. The leprechaun grabs a stool, climb on it and reaches out to get a tight grip on the man's balls, and says, "Okay, hand over your wallet or I'll jump!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

Advertisement