Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know for sure how much DS games are in Mr Calculator?

Options
  • 21-02-2005 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

I'm itching to grab Project Rub, but as it's only 30euro at Lik-Sang, I'm tempted to wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

DS games are €55 in Mr. Calculator.
    Better off ordering them online.

BTW - you'll finish that game in a week (if you play it in small bursts) - quicker if you stick at it. So get it as cheap as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

never buy from this ripoff retailer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Does anyone know how much PSP games are in there?

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd imagine they're €60- €70.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea i think i remember him sayin they were 65.

just wait fr project rub. DS games are only goin to be 40euro when they are released,

• Advertisement

evad_lhorg wrote:

just wait fr project rub. DS games are only goin to be 40euro when they are released,

I just ordered it from Lik-Sang - €61 for it and Mr Driller with free delivery. Can't go wrong with that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

How long is delivery from Lik-sang? (the free delivery option)

Usually about a week give or take a few days. They've got a decent reward points scheme too - just got two free Gameskins t-shirts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭smidgy

That guy is an absolute ripoff. I was going to buy an electronic chess game off him and he said I could not return it once the sale was made. What a chancer. :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I just ordered it from Lik-Sang - €61 for it and Mr Driller with free delivery. Can't go wrong with that really.

So the free delivery isn't as crap as it sound then? Is it insured in case it goes missing?

Wouldnt mind a look at Mr Driller, looks intresting but does it have lasting apeal?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

evad_lhorg wrote:

I thought the top-end games are going to be 45?
    Whatever price they are you'll find them cheaper online, just like the copy for 30euro he already has found!

flogen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Shop around online, Aheadgames.com has pretty cheap shipping to Ireland, only charged me 5 euro for my DS and got it in 4 Days, nice!
    The official release is in a couple of weeks, just hold on til then!

Advertisement