Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Pajero or Toyota Landcruiser?

Options
  • 21-02-2005 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi all,

I will be changing my car in April/May and am looking for a Mitsubishi Pajero or Toyota Landcruiser (SWB, Commercial). Im looking for a 98/99 model but I dunno which of the two to go for cos I dunno enough about them. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Also I will be trading in a 00 Focus, 1.4, h/b, all elec, 80K, alloys. Anyone any ideas how much roughly I will have to put towards a jeep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Both are very capable 4x4s and will do the job without bother. I would think the Landcruiser is the more rugged of the two, being more designed for off road ability than the Pajero. Saying that the Pajero will do the job for you off road with ease also but it's road manners are better than the Landcruiser's.

I think the Landcruiser is slightly cheaper to buy but the interior is a bit basic while the cabin of the Pajero is more comfortable and has more toys. Given a choice I probably would go for the Pajero.

As an alternative have a look at the Isuzu Trooper. Same as the two above but might be heavier on fuel.

Advertisement