Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB on time or not?

• 21-02-2005 12:38pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I ordered eircom broadband 3 weeks ago and was given tomorrow [Tuesday 22nd] as installation date.
    Im on ISDN right now so a tech has to call to take out the isdn box [isdn migration] i think they call it.
    Anyone else have experience with getting isdn box out,do the techs normally arrive on date given?
    The reason i ask is a m8 was meant to have his isdn taken out and BB in last Tuesday and he is still waiting.
    Sorry guys ive been spamming this board for the past few weeks about broadband but please understand ive been 5 years waiting for BB and my exchange has only been upgraded at beginning of the month :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

It will be sorted this week, be patient.

Advertisement