Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo for PSP

Options
  • 21-02-2005 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any plans to bring Pro Evo out on the PSP. Heading off for a year and a half soon and worried bout how my pro evo cold turkey will affect me. Would definitely think bout getting one if it was.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i'd buy a PSP just to be able to play pro evo on the train...GTA, GT4 and Pro Evo...i'd want the train to go slower methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Jammer wrote:
    i'd buy a PSP just to be able to play pro evo on the train...GTA, GT4 and Pro Evo...i'd want the train to go slower methinks!

Yeah but then after the 4 hours (max) you'll be left nursing your psp while I enjoy mario kart on my ds for the rest of the journey. BAM!

train journey is only 30mins max mate so im good. mario kart doesnt appeal to me, GT4 however, does!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Your in luck so ;)

I will admit though if PES somes out on it I will buy a psp.

ill most probably buy a DS on release, esp. if they're only going to be €149ish! Zelda alone is worth that!

GT4 and GTA not enough for you then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

the brother buys tonnes of games, he just got mercenaries, WRC4 and Ace Combat 5, but I always seem to end up playing Pro Evo. If it is coming out on PSP ill get one, cos if its like the PS2 one i know ill probably never stop
    playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Winning Eleven is due for release sometime in the future so it's more than likely that an english version will reach our shores around the summertime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

thank you for that, im all smiley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

tis indeed comin out, apparently konami are very excited about the possibilities !

ill def be getting one so!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

they're currently working on the multiplayer side of things the last I heard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

DS version available for preorder on www.lik-sang.com check thier for PSP version.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

KdjaC wrote:
    DS version available for preorder on www.lik-sang.com check thier for PSP version.

kdjac

WE on DS :eek:
    that's sealed the deal for me on getting a DS :D

Advertisement