Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to move to Galway, need help with a job!

• 21-02-2005 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Right, so I'm moving to Galway in the next month or so and as I'm currently working for the Civil Service (and getting a transfer is looking all the more difficult) so, I'd be looking to get back into the Private sector.

I've been a Travel Rep. and (Senior) Clerical Officer for the past 4yrs but also have a backround in Banking and Office Administration.

Could anyone advise as to any recruitment agencies about Galway I could apply to? Or even, any other advice on how to get going job hunting...?

I've looked for agencies about the city, but being only week-ends when I'm there they're usually closed.

Cheers....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

I'm currently looking for work there too. Have you checked out the Galway Advertiser? Out on a thursday I think. There's usually plenty of jobs in that. At least you will find contacts for the agencies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

Yeah, been told about that, gonna pick it up today...

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

www.galwayadvertiser.com can be useful 2 if you can't get the paper

Advertisement