Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Property in turkey?

Options
  • 21-02-2005 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi im looking into buying property in turkey. I've been to a few web-sites but none seem to offer me what i want and the help i need...any advice???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Probably no good to you now but there was a Turkish property exhibition on in Arklow yesterday (or Saturday)... keep your ear out coz it'll probably do the rounds around the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ekelly

I work for a company that sells property in Alanya which is on the Med coast. We have property exhibitions now and then-one next week as it happens. If you wnated any info PM me and I can give you details on the buying process-legals etc. Don't worry-i'm not trying to sell anything, thats not what I do

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

I was looking at buying in Turkey for a while. I found a lot of useful information at
    http://www.turkeyrealestate.co.uk/

In the end I never actually bought in Turkey. Eventually I took the plunge and bought a second house in Ireland to rent out instead. I still intend to buy in Turkey at some stage......

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It can be a mugs game, you need to be able to afford it.

A chat with the commercial section of the Turkish Embassy may not go astray.

You really need to assure yourself on access (minimum 4-5 hours travel) and taxes / fees.

Shop around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Watson1985

I found a site run by Irish people...the service they provide is excellent and im going over to turkey during the summer to have a look at some properties.
    They had a huge selection of properties more than any other site and they were really helpfull over the phone and through e-mail.
    Check them out if your looking to buy in Turkey they seem to be the best!

http://www.allinoneturkishproperties.com/

Im a happy camper.
    Thanks for the replys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Consider finding a turkish newspaper that lists property prices.

Agents have three prices, one for the locals, one for foreigners and one for the Irish.

Advertisement