Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any car dealers with good websites

Options
  • 21-02-2005 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any car dealers with a good website that has stock listing and pics of teh cars?

what kinda warranty would u normally get on a s/h car

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

re: warranty - 0, 3, 6 12 months - depends on the dealer! Many main dealers will also offer to continue the manufacturers warranty if it is less than the age specified warranty (i.e. a 1 year old car may get 2 years warranty!).

Many dealers websites are basically pages within carzone.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

yep, second that www.carzone.ie is the most comprehensive listing for dealers and links you to all online garages (more or less!)

Its the my home.ie of car sales!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

kbannon wrote:
    re: warranty - 0, 3, 6 12 months - depends on the dealer! Many main dealers will also offer to continue the manufacturers warranty if it is less than the age specified warranty (i.e. a 1 year old car may get 2 years warranty!).

If you try the manufaturer websites i.e. www.hyundai.com etc

Some dealers will also offer extended warranty on new or used cars (on used the warranty cover diminishes if the car is older than 5 years or greater than a certain mileage (usually 60,000 or 100,000 km).
    The exended warranty can be one,two or three years and is purchased seperately like an add-on. There other conditions like engine size and some rare exclusions (i.e. taxis, high performance cars etc).

Advertisement