Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access to Blackboard

• 21-02-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Could anyone help us out here?

I am able to access UCD connect perfectly using my current name and password but when I'm on UCD connect and I click the link for Blackboard something like this comes up:

External Account Synchronization
    Your password for this external system is not currently saved within UCD Connect. To save your account details, enter them in the form below and click "Save Account Info".

Enter login information for: Password:
    Blackboard

When I enter my password it returns to the exact same page. I've never had any problem accessing Blackboard and I actually badly need to get information from it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

try logging on to blackboard directly

http://elearning.ucd.ie/

click login

and enter your details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

No still can't get in. It says could not login: the username or password is incorrect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

try your student number as your password

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Sounds like your password is changed, a stupid question, but are you sure you didn't do that and now forget it? If not it probably happened by accident or someone else did it, but I can't see what anybody would have to gain from doing that so more than likely it was some accident, try getting in touch with the computer heads about it they'll probably be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

I know what you're talking about. The same sort of thing happens to me; I can't access blackboard through the link in my email account, but it's alright if I directly through elearning.ucd.ie Pain in the arse. I'd advise you to go and ask the computiong services people in the Daedalus building (in the room on the right as you enter). They should sort it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Took me a while to get it too, I'm pretty sure u log on with ur a03fhaj-bla bla bla, and then your password is your student number...if that doesn't work go "scream" at the daedalus ppl on wednesday and they'll be nice and helpful, and get you all sorted...the amount of times I've gone into them with "blonde moment" questions... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Don't worry everyone, everything is cool I can get in now. :)

It appears yours truly stupidly changed his password at the start of the year and totally forgot he done it. :confused: After alot of painstaking research last night I recovered the mysterious lost password and bobs my uncle I was in. Yes I know I'm a stupid frickin' assclown. :o

Thanks anyway for your help and sorry for unintentionally wasting you guys precious time.

Advertisement