Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything good on this week?

• 21-02-2005 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got a timetable or list of all the activities for rag week handy? im tryin to timetable my week for maximum efficieny of alcoholic consumption. i know theres a wet t-shirt competition on somewhere aswell but i dont know where. anyone care to volunteer information on the highlights of the weeks activities?

/edit: oops goose forgot to log out on his computer. bman.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

LOL at your sig Goose..

Erm I think there's pretty much something going on in every pub in town this week, I know that's not particularly helpful, but on your travels, wherever your feet take you in Carlow will probably bring you to a place serving beer with some "Promotion" on, note the " "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

does anyone know if the pubs around town like leveretts are gonna keep up the €2 euro a pint deal that they had durin Rag Week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Leveretts often do it. Ya have to watch for it

tell u wat dempsey, we go out and scout for cheap drink on thursday night, watcha think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

The_Goose wrote:
    Has anyone got a timetable or list of all the activities for rag week handy? im tryin to timetable my week for maximum efficieny of alcoholic consumption. i know theres a wet t-shirt competition on somewhere aswell but i dont know where. anyone care to volunteer information on the highlights of the weeks activities?

/edit: oops goose forgot to log out on his computer. bman.

You little mofo!!
    Jasus like and you couldnt write something to get me banned?

• Advertisement

jaysus goose, i coulda sworn u were startin ur work experience today! get back to work, its not 5pm yet, ya feckin slacker!

now my offer to review the local establishments still stands. all i need is an assistant to help carry me home etc.

Advertisement