Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the owners of Knights of the old Republic

Options
  • 21-02-2005 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

I was bored in work and since I am replaying the origional KOTOR before I open KOTOR 2 I decided to google for a KOTOR forum and low and behold I found one and after a quick glance here and there I came accross this FAQ guide: http://www.planetquake.com/aeons/kotor_faq.html

There are some amazing stuff in it which will no doubt intice any KOTOR owners into a replay like the amount of stuff in it that I didn't even know about, well anyway sorry if this sounds waffley just have a look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

im actually playing the 1st 1 right now b4 i play the 2nd again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im four hours into the second one. It is eeeeeexactly the same as the first, barely nothing has changed. Still good....not nearly as good as the first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm 18 hours into the second one now and I can't stop playing. Ended up sitting up until 4am last night, despite being in work at nine.

The original raised the bar exceptionally high, but I think it's living up to it. It's every bit as intruiging, the characters seem to have more depth and all have their own motivations and the entire story is really starting to come together at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I'm 18 hours into the second one now and I can't stop playing. Ended up sitting up until 4am last night, despite being in work at nine.

The original raised the bar exceptionally high, but I think it's living up to it. It's every bit as intruiging, the characters seem to have more depth and all have their own motivations and the entire story is really starting to come together at the moment.

Good to hear, I will stick with it in that case. Are you not finding the combat a little tedious second time round though? I thought it could have done with a bit of spring cleaning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

Tusky wrote:
    Are you not finding the combat a little tedious second time round though? I thought it could have done with a bit of spring cleaning.

IMO its not even about the combat :D

im playing it simply for the storyline...the first one had (imo) the best story of any game i have ever played...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I dunno, I mean, I know it hasn't changed but I still like it - compared to most RPG's, it's positively brilliant. The new force powers are a welcome addition too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

i dont want it to end...i didnt see any of the plots in the first coming (i mean EVERY single twist was a total shock for me...tho im usually pretty handy @ predicting stuff)...

I just want the whole story to be continuous...too bad i read a few months ago that KOTOR3 was scrapped (about 6 months before KOTOR2 was even due to come out)...

Advertisement