Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How your Mocks go???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

spelled Nazi wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Rozabeez wrote:
    spelled Nazi wrong.
    pwned :p but i never spell anything right so ill shut up now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Is it just me or jakkass getting to be the omicorp of this forum or is that me :D

lol wtf is a omicorp :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If omnicorp is someone who appears to be oozing "popular internet culture", then I would agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Rozabeez wrote:
    spelled Nazi wrong.

Aye, I'm just not functioning correctly today for some reason....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

OK, my results then:

English - 70% Officially, yeah 70, but the teacher is a psycho and I don't trust his marking at all.
    Also, he added up my paper 1 wrong, accidentally docking me 6% on it, and tomorrow I'm checking his paper 2 marking, because I think it's wrong.

Irish - 85% Yeah, quite happy with this, but could have lost less marks on the letter. Otherwise fine.

Maths - 97% Real happy with this one.

Science - 98% Obviously, happy with this one as well.

French - 88% Could have done better in comprehensions.

Technical Graphics - 95% Messed up translations a good bit by getting a measurement wrong.

History - 84% Hmm. Studied a huge amount for this, kind of expecting an A as a reward for all my study. Disappointed.

Geography - 87% Missed 2 short questions, also did the last 5 within the last minute of the exam after also forgetting them.

Overall, real happy with my results. All subjects were Higher Level as well.

ffs why the f**k is everyone on this forum so smart lol

** note to people who lack internet culture and dont like the use of 1337sp33k (leetspeek) I pwn j00 :p lol br34k fr33 fr0m 7h15 g4y l1l gr4m4t1c4l sh1t th47 th3y t33ch j00 in sch00l :P ( i pwn u :p break free from this gay lil gramatical **** that they teach you in school simple :P learn leetspeek it owns j00 and its easy just use as much numbers as possible ;)

Home-ec - 61%
    English - 60%
    Science - 67%
    History - 51%
    Maths - 70%
    Geography - 77%
    CSPE - 88%
    Art - B and C
    French -62% but actually deserve more for my aural exam.
    And Irish isnt back yet.

Jakkass: leet speek got boring and tedious after a couple months, let alone.. however god long I've known about it...

And woah 98% in science... I would have gotten mine back yesterday but my science teacher was out.. would have gotten business back today but had a half day, and would have gotten CSPE had my teacher not been an evil jerk who refused to hand it over.

• Advertisement

13375p33k 0wnZ j00

Good to see someone of a more normal (compared to me) intelligence Rozabeez :)

Oh and leetspeak is most certainly not cool...maybe back in the days when being on the internet meant you had skillz...but now it's meaningless....remember, when Microsoft knows about something it cannot be cool.

F0814

:P

Thanks Fobia. *glares at the smart people* Though I reckon I would have done better had I studied.

more results from jakkass :p
    science = 57% :(
    english = 71% :D
    cspe = 98% :D:D
    the other results are on page 3 of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Yeah, I knew my english teacher made a mistake, my real score was about 81% and not 70% as he said. Checking over the papers, he added it up extremely badly and forgot to give me marks for some questions.

Me thinks me, roz and jackass should start our own forum for the average people

OR we could start studying our asses off and work our way to the top! *shudders at the name "roz"*

Ok roz ;)

Knife_Fighter: it's "Rozabeez, Jackasss and I", and maybe you could go above average if, instead of posting about how you're average, you took that time and studied? Just a thought :)

I'm starting to get my mock papers back now....there will be results for laughing at when I have them all,

Fobia.

Laugh at the mocks, and Dance at the Jc results. I'm sure we'll all do fine. I've actually started studying in supervised.

• Advertisement

Fobia wrote:
    Ok roz ;)

Knife_Fighter: it's "Rozabeez, Jackasss and I", and maybe you could go above average if, instead of posting about how you're average, you took that time and studied? Just a thought :)

I'm starting to get my mock papers back now....there will be results for laughing at when I have them all,

Fobia.

nah im chillin till next wednesday at least before i start again

Fobia wrote:
    Ok roz ;)

Fobia.

God would you all take a chill pill, i feel that im been taken way to seriously around here so maybe you should ignore most of my post or something, for feck sake we are all 15/16 year olds and your only that age once so have some fun.

Anyways had my carrer guidence one-to-one today(sounds erotic) :D

And i have the ability to get 500 points (LOL)

And the dats results are:
    Engish A
    Math B
    Spacial recognition A
    Mechanical Reasoning B
    Speed and Aucurecy C

your only that age once so have some fun.
    That could be said about any age. Well, that or 'you're only that age once so have some fun'. ;)

Wish my school did the dats, or career guidance in 3rd year for that matter...

Thats what you get for being a dub, why dont you come down here and become a boger where the letter "T" dosent exist Butter becomes "buher". God bless the french exchange students ariving next week.

I have planed to only speak irish in thier presense te hehe

And as i sit here i remember i was ment to go out tonight, time to make a few very apoligetic texts, (insert loads of bad words) im so dead on monday. Anyway feck it

Hey i have a pic of purplefistmixer tehehe(i think)
    shoot_me_dead.jpg

I will Delete if you want

Or will i put it on hot or not(im sure you would do grand on hot or not) :D

Looks like you've got yourself a stalker PurpleFistMixer ;)

We have to do career guidance...I'd be interested if the guidance councillor wasn't one of the most boring and annoying men alive...ah well.

I can't go out due to having acid on my foot....this sucks.

I don't even know who my career guidance teacher is...
    I'm guessing it wouldn't be too interesting, since the woman wouldn't even know who I am and therefore would have nothing to go on but exam results, but I still want to do it. If only to attack her and make them get an applied maths teacher in especially for me.
    I have planed to only speak irish in thier presense te hehe
    A friend of mine (who goes to an irish school) was doing that, she was speaking Irish to these guys from Northern Ireland. They actually believed that she couldn't speak English...

Fobia, how did you get acid on your foot? o.O

Oh and knife_fighter, that picture is mostly of my camera... o.O You don't have to delete it, since all my pictures are up already on deviantart, I don't mind. I just find that... somewhat random... and... yes.

If only to attack her and make them get an applied maths teacher in especially for me.

You can do applied maths outside of school :)

Fobia, how did you get acid on your foot? o.O

The evil doctor put it there, something about a verooka....meh. All I know is that it hurts to walk...get off p.e though, which is always good :)

Fobia wrote:
    You can do applied maths outside of school :)
    Aye, I may end up doing that. Still, I'd like to be able to do it IN school, since I already do a bunch of non-school things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is Applied Maths on the JC? I thought it was a LC subject only.

PFM, with regard to eye-shadow, more is less. ;)

Advertisement