Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How your Mocks go???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It is. I mean for the LC. It's waay too late to pick up a new JC subject at this point. o.o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Victor wrote:
    PFM, with regard to eye-shadow, more is less. ;)

So when are you becoming Mod of the make-up forum ? :p

Our french teacher is organising the whole exchang so no classes for the next week :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Victor wrote:
    Is Applied Maths on the JC? I thought it was a LC subject only.

I think that's right, can't do it for the JC in my school anyway...

Victor wrote:
    PFM, with regard to eye-shadow, more is less. ;)
    I don't wear eyeshadow... o.o

And looking at the subject list for the JC, Applied Maths isnae there. There is however Hebrew Studies which I was not aware of. I wonder what it consists of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I don't wear eyeshadow... o.o
    Get more sleep then O_o :p

• Advertisement

What picture are you basing this off? (although I should probably try sleeping some more, since I am developing that kind of... .. sick look)

What picture are you basing this off? (although I should probably try sleeping some more, since I am developing that kind of... .. sick look)
    The one above (where the surrounds to your eyes are black). The only one I've seen of you, me not being your stalker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm kind of lost here, where's the pic and who has too much make up? my hands have turned purple.

Rozabeez: The picture's on post 86.

Victor: ah, yeah I was on a plane when I took that, quite probably a long haul flight, so that may explain the zombie-like appearance. Although it is a pretty dark picture in general anyway.

I don't know what to say.....ummm...eye shadow...umm...no idea.

"I'm gonna do me eyes up like a panda and go moshie bashing!!" - Devo.

I honestly can't tell if a girl's has too much eye shadow on, maybe if her face was blue or something.....

• Advertisement

I still cant find it, I think this is a set up to make me think I'm crazy! It's all about me isnt it? me me me me me.....

Rozabeez wrote:
    I still cant find it, I think this is a set up to make me think I'm crazy! It's all about me isnt it? me me me me me.....

Yes, you are crazy :)

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access the page at http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2004/239/e/b/shoot_me_dead.jpg. Please consult our help library if you need any assistance.
    Copy the link into a new browser window and it should work.

the eyes arent as bad as you made them out to be....

remind me what the topic was?

Victor wrote:
    remind me what the topic was?

"How much eye-liner did you wear when sitting your mocks???"

Fobia wrote:
    "How much eye-liner did you wear when sitting your mocks???"
    Dude I wore so much eyeliner I had to stop writing at one point to replenish it with my biro, 'cause it was all flaking off and crusting away and making me blind.*

*not true. I used a pencil.

Dude I wore so much eyeliner I had to stop writing at one point to replenish it with my biro, 'cause it was all flaking off and crusting away and making me blind.*

Heh, I actually considered cutting my hair for the mocks as it stops me from seeing very well sometimes but then I realised "zee knowledge, it lies in ze hair!".

Someday I'm gonna cover my face with a Cd marker and walk into school calling everyone comformist pigs.....but that's a different matter entirely.

Results back so far are ok...B in Irish, A in maths, C in Business....I don't know what I got in science as I was away today when everyone else got their papers back (I was doing this government science survey thing..) but overall results were horrible so I'm not looking forward to it :)

Eyelinia

The day I left my hair down for the mocks, it was very, very distracting. I'm going to blame my French result on that but I think it may have actually been during the Maths exam.

I'm still waiting on Science and Business. Science hasn't come back because my teacher hasn't been in for the last week or 2, and I'm not getting Business until next Monday because of missing classes... it's been over a month now. :mad:

And oh some of my friends did that science survey thing I think...

And oh some of my friends did that science survey thing I think...

Aye I think all the irish people doing it did it today....very easy it was but a nice break from school none the less :)

• Advertisement

They did it last monday in my school, actually...

I see...maybe it was just Galway schools doing it today then.

Got my Science back on Wednesday. Got 77% which I'm, yeah, not particularly happy about. Since I usually get like 94 (I say that specific number because it always seems to randomly be that one in particular), 77 was pretty surprising. Then again... it was the last exam I did, and at that point I had given up on studying (that ethic disappeared after english irish and maths, tbh) so what can one expect...
    Woulda liked to have done better since I happen to like science...

Now just waiting on business...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lyrama

Does anyone know if they add your art mocks on in school?

They had an art mock in my school, if that's what you're asking.

I think he's asking "Does the mark I got in an out-of-school art mock exam get put in with all my other mock results in my school?". I'd say the answer is no, as mocks don't really matter so the school isn't gonna go chasing after your mock result for art.

Apologies if I've completely misunderstood the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭the cat

I passed everything so Im really happy!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I haven't got all results yet, just Tech Grpah and Science. Got my Science in the post today, my teacher sent me the papers with a note saying:

"Revise over Easter. Consider ordinary Level. Talk to vice principal"

I got an E in honors science, which I thought I did better, but as my career I want to go into needs Physics, I need to find out does it need to be honors physics or will I get away with ordinary physics in LC"

Oh, and I got 75% in Ordinary Tech Graphs

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Victor wrote:
    Don't answer that question, but realise, you were only cheating yourself.
    Just thought I'd better clean this up.
    I didn't "cheat", I was just very well informed. Thats all.

Even in the Leaving Cert, if I somehow managed to get the exam papers + the answer sheets for every single exam, learned the answers and wrote 'em down in the exam, it's actually not cheating.

There isn't even a rule against it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

declan_lgs wrote:
    Even in the Leaving Cert, if I somehow managed to get the exam papers + the answer sheets for every single exam, learned the answers and wrote 'em down in the exam, it's actually not cheating.

There isn't even a rule against it.

That's generally because the SEC has great trust in the secrecy of the delivery of papers from central post offices to schools with an overnight stay in your nearest garda station.

Anyway, there's probably some law for the workers of An Post and the Gardaí that if they reveal details of the examination papers resuliting in fine or imprisionment.

Advertisement