Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How your Mocks go???

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    That's generally because the SEC has great trust in the secrecy of the delivery of papers from central post offices to schools with an overnight stay in your nearest garda station.

Anyway, there's probably some law for the workers of An Post and the Gardaí that if they reveal details of the examination papers resuliting in fine or imprisionment.

The Garda station eh?
    interesting...........

anyhow, I didn't cheat in my mocks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

declan_lgs wrote:
    The Garda station eh?
    interesting...........

anyhow, I didn't cheat in my mocks

Dude, you don't need to prove to us that you didn't cheat, it's your conscience, not ours :)

I've heard alot about the security measures HEAnet go to in order to stop LC results leaking on the net alright, seems pretty hardcore to me, though I've never understood why they need to keep results so secret, I mean your result will be the same whether you get it a week or 3 months after the exam....

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Victor wrote:
    Don't answer that question, but realise, you were only cheating yourself.
    Rozabeez wrote:
    Why the hell would you cheat in an exam? What are you going to do in the jc when there is no way of cheating? You'll also look like a fool if your grade goes down bigtime from the mocks to the JC.

I'm just tellin ya's --- I didn't cheat. OK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 byatch

Most of my exams were sent away to bo corrected and they were corrected really bad. My TG exams came back and they weren't even corrected. as well as that my exams were like 7 weeks ago and some havent even come back!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I got 3 A's, 6 B's and 2 C's! :D
    All honours!

I'm so proud of my self :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Well Done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Results came yesterday, 2 A's 4 B's and 3 C's.

Very happy :) , though I got a C in science which sucks considering I want to choose Chemistry, Physics and applied maths to do next year - hope I get in!

Now for the real thing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Most of my year failed honours science, so consider yourself lucky there!

Advertisement