Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sin City

• 21-02-2005 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Stumbled accross some info on Sin City... didn't know this was being made at all, but check out the cast -

Jessica Alba, Elijah Wood, Bruce Willis, Benicio Del Toro, Michael Clarke Duncan, Josh Hartnett, Michael Madsen, Jaime King, Brittany Murphy, Clive Owen, Mickey Rourke, Nick Stahl.

Also being directed by Robert Rodriguez from a screenplay by Frank Miller himself (creator of the comic book).

There's a trailer out for viewing too.. looks very good.

A proper bad-ass comic book film.. 'bout time, tbh.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Well, that was about a month ago.

Was wondering why I hadn't read anything about it.

<< behind the times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep... i'm practically posting every decent movie trailer i see here.

'Sin City' being one of them... excellent trailer (and an excellent song also in the trailer.. 'Cells' by The Servant)

Can't find the instrumental version that's used in the trailer though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

looks quite good indeed

another film i'm looking foward to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

Quentin Tarentino directed a scene in the movie to pay back Robert Rodriguez for writing the score to Kill Bill. Wonder was it a major scene.

• Advertisement

Bazz wrote:
    Quentin Tarentino directed a scene in the movie to pay back Robert Rodriguez for writing the score to Kill Bill. Wonder was it a major scene.
    Yeah.. quoted that in my original post alright!

sincityquote.JPG

no **** shirlock

weemcd wrote:
    no **** shirlock
    It's actually ** 'Sherlock' **

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

basquille wrote:
    It's actually ** 'Sherlock' **
    No **** Sherlock

pld #pd stylee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

Back on topic, It looks great alright, I hope it does well the cast alone should pull in the crowds, can't wait to see Elijah Wood as Kevin. The Offical site is up,it's on the IMDb link, Gotta love the Brittany Murphy poster

Buck Owens wrote:
    Gotta love the Brittany Murphy poster
    Jessica Alba poster is better though, in my opinion!

Advertisement