Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote PC viewing on TV

Options
  • 21-02-2005 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I have a 42" Plasma Panasonic TH-42PWD (Silver) 4000:1 contrast ratio Video Input board TY-42TM6Y S video, Comp Video, RGBH/V, Comp Video and Comp Out Split screen function. It has a standard PC monitor D connection, ie it is a big PC monitor.
    My PC is based upstairs while my TV(monitor) is downstairs. Can anyone advise on a wireless system that will allow me to have a keyboard and mouse set up downstairs so i can use the internet and game remotely. I.e a gismo that will give me monitor quailty def on the TV along with wireless keyboard and mouse as a side note I'd need the mouse to be decent enough for gaming , similar to the logitech Mx700 series speedwise.

I dont think the digital TV wireless units would be good enough to get the most from graphics card. The card had two DVI connections (one being used on the monitor I still need upstairs)

Anyone any Ideas- posting this in Home entertainment and Computers as it overlaps, I know that some mods might have an issue with this, if so then delete the thread/sorry.

Regards

Stoner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Don't know about the monitor but in a job I was in a year ago we did a lot of testing for a wireless keyboard and mouse for a conference room (pc was located behind a wall in another room). The best we found were made by Gyroscope (or something like that). Great gear, think they were about 90 euro for a set...

Advertisement