Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another good result for us.

• 08-10-2000 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

k Ireland did not play as well as they did v Holland but to get two points from our two toughest away games at the start is pretty good.

Nice goal from Matty Holland too - wish Ireland would score more like that smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

anyone going to the Estonia match on Wednesday?

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeah great results so far, 2 points from possibly the 2 toughest games. Think I'll head down to a few of these qualifiers, I'd like to see the Ireland v Portugal/Holland in landsdowne smile.gif

I am inflatible !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

2 Points from those away games is an AMAZING result before the 2 games i was thinking if we came home with 1 point we would do VERY well. BUT lets hope we can beat the other teams like Estonia and not fukk it up and lose to them.

Mills go to all the home games dont just go see Holland and Portugal you must support your country if you call yourself a fan at all smile.gif.

WAN IRELAND!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Well seeing as I live up in monaghan and don't own a car it's expensive and awkward to get to a match smile.gif

I am inflatible !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Great result the other night but as everyone says it will mean nothing if Ireland don't beat Estonia on Wednesday.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

As with every other home match in the past 2 years or so, I'll be there waving the flag and cheering my country on, proudly.

Bard
    _____
    -me-

Advertisement