Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Better Now In Oklahoma City

Options
  • 15-06-2001 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

From The Onion
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    OKLAHOMA CITY, OK-- Timothy McVeigh's death by lethal injection Monday has made everything perfect in Oklahoma City, his 168 victims' loved ones describing themselves as feeling "100 percent better." "I just know my baby girl is up there in heaven, smiling down on this execution, happy as can be," said a beaming George Browne, whose 7-year-old daughter Brianna died in the 1995 federal-building blast. "Her death is avenged, and everything's great." Said Oklahoma City schoolteacher Sherrie Olsacher, 37, who was blinded in the bombing: "You can't imagine how healing this is. My eyesight's even returned." Moments after McVeigh was pronounced dead, 168 white doves were seen soaring over the city, racing toward a suddenly cloudless horizon that beckoned the dawn of a glorious new day.
    </font>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That sums it all up really doesn't it?

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

There was more than Mcveigh involved in the bombing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

No John, just watch a lot of television. 'Secret leaders of the world' on C4 had a special on the bombing one night.More to it than we were lead to believe.

Naomi

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Have you got inside information????!!1!!11!!!!!

John

Advertisement