Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discomfort

Options
  • 16-06-2001 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Discomfort

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner. This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort in her tummy, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli and cheese casserole.
    The gas pains are almost making her eyes water. She is afraid to excuse herself to go to the restroom, for fear that if she moves, a gigantic fart will escape while she is walking across the room. Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart.
    It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the poof. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman's feet and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!".
    The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face.
    A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip.
    The father again looked and the dog and yelled, "Damn it, Skippy!"
    Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!". A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing. Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Damn it Skippy, get away from her before she ****s on you!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HA HA HA, you just brightned up my evening no end. You should use í and the like to get rid fo the *'s, it make the joke more effective :0

John

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

yeah, i suppose. but if a jokes good enough, its funny as it is....thnx for the compliment, by the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

ROFL

These are great jokes man. Nice one smile.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe, I thought it was going to be a crap joke until the last 3 lines
    good joke smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Paladin:
    ROFL

These are great jokes man. Nice one smile.gif
    </font>

Thnx, i try... smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement