Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please..please..please Help!!

Options
  • 21-02-2005 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

ive my maths mocks tmr..im doing OL..the two maths teachers that its a difficult enough paper..dublin exam board(i think thats the name) made them ..any hints..also im looking for HINTS ;) on the biology OL paper by the same company..PLEASE help im desprate :(:(:(:(:(:(:confused: ...please post if ye now anything or email me on G_569@msn.com ...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well relax, its only a mock at the end of the day. Just be glad its not your leaving cert exam tomorrow. Remember how you feel now and make sure you study for the real thing.
    Anyway, its too late to do a huge amount of studying so i'd say you should do as many pass papers as you can. If you can do them you should be grand. I've no hints because im not doing my leaving cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nervous_Wreck

David19 wrote:
    Well relax, its only a mock at the end of the day. Just be glad its not your leaving cert exam tomorrow. Remember how you feel now and make sure you study for the real thing.
    Anyway, its too late to do a huge amount of studying so i'd say you should do as many pass papers as you can. If you can do them you should be grand. I've no hints because im not doing my leaving cert.

okay thanks..if anyone has any info please contact me..thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Study???

ya audrey is a crap teacher...

Advertisement