Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make Yor Own Storyline!

• 21-02-2005 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

I'd like to hear some people's ideas for new storylines seeing as the current ones aren't any good we could just take barneys advice and use our imaginations!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

how bout put bradshaw back to heat were he belongs send hhh to a fat camp n put big show up againt a wall and shoot him all publicly on tv that'd be fun to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Gene Snitsky finds a black hole in the locker room and investigates never to be seen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

how about wwe recruiting iww wrestlers like the heretic,baxter Burridge and alex shane.bring them to ovw then later have them "invade" by walkin in on a velocity show and have them interfere in matches on smackdown.have them feud with danial puder,rey mysterio and paul london.

now that would be entertainment!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Bring DX back, also Austin. then we can relive the attitude era, (oh how I miss thee.)

Make Puder into some Ken Shamrock style character (hey theyre recycling gimmicks every day!) where he's really intense and stuff.

• Advertisement

Brow wrote:
    Make Puder into some Ken Shamrock style character (hey theyre recycling gimmicks every day!) where he's really intense and stuff.

i thought that myself because he's like shamrock....came from ufc and has spiky hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blackbelt wrote:
    how about wwe recruiting iww wrestlers like the heretic,baxter Burridge and alex shane.bring them to ovw then later have them "invade" by walkin in on a velocity show and have them interfere in matches on smackdown.have them feud with danial puder,rey mysterio and paul london.

now that would be entertainment!!!!

No,that would be just confusing because most people haven't a clue who they are.You can't have three guys waltz into the WWE and invade.
    The fact is,if an Irishman wants to make it in the WWE,he'll have to prance around in green tights and act like the typical drunken Irish stereotype.

As for my idea for a storyline,I would just reveal what most fans know to be true already,and allow Stephanie and Triple H to be married.
    I would have Triple H find a way to assume control of Raw and this would start a feud with Bischoff and Bischoff would kidnap Triple H and have him marry Stephanie(which is what Triple H did to Stephanie years ago).
    Then Stephanie and Bischoff would feud with Triple H and I would tease the possibilty of Triple H turning face and fighting Stephanie and Bischoff only for him to instead join with Stephanie and Bischoff.
    This gives the possibilty for a face to fight against the forces of Triple H,Stephanie and Bischoff in the way the Rock did a couple of years back against DX.I could possibly be Batista or Orton,though I would prefer it to be Y2J,Benoit or Shelton Benjamin.

I dunno if this counts as a storyline but bring back the king of the ring tournament. One like the year angle won it where every match was a big deal and they started with 32 with four matches a week spanning over a couple of months. This could really build up the eventual winner, watching him go through tougher opponents each week until he finally gets his shot. It would give other smaller guys a chance to be put over also.

Point is theyre stuck on who Batista should feud with next as to put him over even more. A tourny like this would really elevate him and get the crowd behind him i feel. In closing, BRING BACK KING OF THE RING!!!!!

i agree with the king of the ring being brought back.it was a terrible idea to axe it in the first place.look at what it did for bret,owen,austin,HHH,ANGLE AND Lesnar.it would be a perfect opportunity to see more cross brand feuds.

another great storyline would be jbl and farrooq reforming apa cos its the only way people will like bradshaw again.you could have a heel faction of viscera,gangrel(if they would bring him back),heidenreich and snitsky and have them on smackdown.they could feud with puder,jindrak(face),cena and hardcore holly.

also put hbk on smackdown as heel and have him feud with booker t,eddie guerrero and undertaker.or as face have him feud with heidenreich,angle and luther reigns.and even orlando jordan if they could push him solo.

on raw,turn benoit heel and have him team up with edge and HHH to take on Ric Flair(face) Batista,Jericho and Orton.

kane to have a feud with big show cross brand.
    shelton benjamin to feud with charlie haas or hardcore holly crossbrand

I'd like to see Benjamin and Benoit go at each other. Turning Benoit heel isnt a bad idea as it would freshen him up a bit since he's been a face so long. Plus he's a good heel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

IMO, the secret to WWEs success is down to the contrast it casts on real life.

Austin and McMahon worked for the simple reason that it was the white colar, jean wearing, jeep driving, beer drinking average Joe Soap agenst a sadistic vendictive wealth gready boss. Something 90% of people can relate to. Nothing was more entertaining then seeing a fellow middle class citizen (obvious Austin was loaded, but we werent ment to know that :) ) kicking his bosses ass.

WWE need to look at todays day to day society, and see what they can use to draw the random viewer into that 2 hour time slot. The Iraq war will never work, as it is so divided in politics and BS. Mabey a look at the exploitation of youth. Mabey a stable of 21 to 24 year old, young talented stars that look like normal guys taking on the WWE's oppressive corperate monopoly.

But then again... Mabey not!

Advertisement