Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish questions......

Options
  • 21-02-2005 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

hey paul, thats def my irish paper hav paper 2 tomor any chance of telling me wat the question was on claon me mo cheann, brid og, ur chnoc.
    also, fiosracht mna and clannlir and stair. panickin slightly!

if u cant remember no worries! thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Did anyone answer the question on A Thig Na Tit Orm? What came up in it??
    Did anyone get a debate about sport??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 unak

Did anyone answer the question on A Thig Na Tit Orm? What came up in it??
    Did anyone get a debate about sport??

no didnt answer that questionn sorry
    essay-its about time for a change in the eduactional system in ireland
    terrorism
    drugs and money in sport today.

dont think there was a debate about sport, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭PaulMcG

check your pm's unak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

That's the paper I had .. paper one..

What's on paper two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 unak

<Jonny> wrote:
    That's the paper I had .. paper one..

What's on paper two?

clann lir-traits of the beoloideas
    amuigh liom fein-dont no question
    fiosracht mna-humour

treall
    claon me mo cheann-(a)the poem is about childhood moemories and nostalgia,discuss
    (b)discuss one of the following-friotal,iomhanna.
    faoileain-(a)this poem is about nature,discuss or (b)discuss two of the following-meafair,mothuchain

mi an mheithinh
    ur chnoc-(a)traits of the amhran gra(b)explain wat he means by the followin lines "cluinnfir etc"(c)whats the meter of the poem

an triail-bean ui chatasaigh,maili,bean ui chisealaigh,seanin
    discuss them and there part they play with the maincharacter

stair-fhiannaiocht,gaeilge mar teanga chelteach,gaeilge sa mean chumarsaide.

thats al i can remember sorry!

any chane u hav business,german or geo all HL done. if not no worries good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

What's the point of doin all this if you won't be able to for the real thing? It just gives you an unrealistic idea of your exam capability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doe

Does anyone know what the dirbheathaisneis choice question was on paper 2 honours- dublin commission exam papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Plunky wrote:
    What's the point of doin all this if you won't be able to for the real thing? It just gives you an unrealistic idea of your exam capability
    I know what you're thinking Eoin, and I kind of agree but the fact is that the mocks don't really mean anything.
    I had no idea what was coming up in the mocks and just ended up studying the night before the exams whatever I could, I quite literally could fit no study in before the 2 weeks of the mocks because the teachers were giving us insane amounts of work. If other people are in the same boat, I don't mind giving them advice and tips if they feel they really need it but nobody has to read it if they want to do it without help. My parents would freak if I didn't do well in my mocks and if anyone else's parents are like mine I completely understand that they come to the board. Coming up to the Leaving you have the courses finished and most of your time is dedicated to study so you don't need the help then and if you work hard enough you can get good results, regardless of the mocks.

Advertisement