Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X850xt

Options
  • 21-02-2005 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

I OCed My new X850XT from Core 520 to 554 Mem 540 to 574, now when i change back to default it stays at the OCed settings, even when i reboot it is running at 554/574. any ideas why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

yes jessy if you used ATI TOOL then what you done was saved your overclock as your default clock speeds so each time you boot up it willl go to that speed so what to do is adjust it back to the cards normal default speed and then save it and it will be back to normal ...hope this helps most card or motherboard makers OCing software is normally setup the same so just try to adjust the slider to your normal speed and dont just press set press save

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

thanks dub but i just used the "ATI Catalyst Control Center", will try to download the ATI TOOL and do what you said though.

Advertisement