Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wwitching back to Vodafone

Options
  • 22-02-2005 9:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭

Hi There,
    Can't seem to find any info on switching back to Vodafone from O2, been on O2 for 18 months and not impressed by them?

Is this possible to do?
    Am I counted as a new user?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

If you are not under contract or if you are prepaid then you can port to any network. Just walk into the shop of the one you want to port to and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

Thanks - I am under contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

If you're out of contract with O2 you need to go to a Carphone Warehouse or Vodafone shop with your most recent o2 bill, a driver's license and another utility bill. You'll probably have to fill in the whole form again, do the credit check etc...
    You'll be counted as a first time connection (FTC) and will get whatever offer is going.
    I'm pretty sure this is how it goes, never actually seems to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

Sounds promising so - I am on a contract rather than a Pay As You Go and as 12 months has passed it looks like I will be treated as a new customer.

Advertisement