Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daddy's Little Princess.. anyone there last nite?

Options
  • 22-02-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

If so you would have been treated to the sight of their new bass player, who is about 6'6" ant 20 stone. This combined with the other band members really makes it look like the Addams Family on stage.

This begs the question is there any room for enormous, fat behemoths in rock? I know there was the guy from Canned Heat, and The Screaming Trees etc, but for my money fat guys look like they spend too much time eating and not enough time rehearsing.

Also, in general terms I think they've lost something by shedding the 2nd guitarist. All that Thin-Lizzy style twin, harmony riffing was part of hwat made them good. Now they're a bit like a rock cabaret act. Which is presumably why the Sister Sisters booked them as a support.

Advertisement