Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Blond Jokes...

Options
  • 19-06-2001 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hurting body

A brunette goes to the doctor, and says to him "Doctor I'm hurting all over my body."
    "That's odd" replied the doctor "Show me what you mean"
    So the girl takes her finger and pokes her elbow, and screams in pain. She touches her knee and cries in agony. and so on.
    The doctor says to her "Your not a natural brunette are you?"
    "No 'm a blonde" she replies.
    "I thought so.... your finger is broken"

Blonde Pin

Q. What do you do if a blond throws a pin at you?
    A. Run...she has a grenade in her mouth.

Peaches for Sale

The old farmer was having a pretty bad year. All of his crops had been lost. Fortunately, the peach orchard had done really well. The only way he was going to make it financially was to cut out the middleman and sell the peaches directly to the consumer. So he loaded his pickup with peaches and headed to town.
    Just on the outskirts of town he came to a house. So he took a basket of peaches and went up and knocked on the door. A gorgeous blond in a sheer robe answered the door. In a sexy voice she said, "Hi, Honey, what can I do for you?"
    Quite shaken, the old farmer muttered, "I have these here really nice peaches for sale."
    The blond, noticing how shaken he was, decided to play a bit. So she opened the top of her robe showing her breasts. She said, "Are those peaches full and firm like these?"
    Very shaken, he managed to whisper, "Oh yes, they're really good peaches."
    So she opened the rest of her robe, showing she had on no panties. She teased, "Would they be succulent and delicious like this?"
    The old farmer mumbled, and then broke down crying, and said, "Oh yes, they're wonderful peaches."
    She said, "Well, honey, why on earth are you crying?"
    The old farmer whimpered "Lady, the cut worms ruined my tomato crop and the weevils ate all my cotton and now I think you're gonna screw me out of my peaches."

Tipsy Babe

A guy picks up a tipsy blond in a bar. They go to her place, and to warm things up, he starts to go down on her. He's eating away, when suddenly out pops a little piece of carrot. "Hmm," he thinks, spitting it out, and then he continues to lick her. A few moments later, out comes a sliver of celery. "This is weird," he thinks to himself. Once again, down he goes. This time, out pops a small piece of balogna. This is too much for the guy. He looks up at her and says, "What's the matter? Are you sick or something?"
    "No," she says, "but the guy before you was!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

[This message has been edited by TheWolf (edited 19-06-2001).]

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

LOL, the first one is a good one
    rofl biggrin.gif

Advertisement