Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV Drinking Games

• 22-02-2005 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭

I was reading Aint It Cool News last night, and came across a suggestion for a 24 drinking game.
    Here’s the “24 Day Four” drinking game. Forget about that idiotic “damn it” count; you’ll never get a decent buzz waiting for Jack Bauer to mutter extraneous dialog. Instead, take a half-shot of Arraki every time Shohreh Aghdashloo moans “Behroooooooooooz!” Make certain these are only half-shots, otherwise you’ll be dead of alcohol poisoning before the third commercial break.
    Made me laugh, anyway. Anyone got any suggestions for other TV drinking games? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Here's my suggestion for an 'American Chopper' drinking game.

Drink a shot anytime:

1: The word "fabricate", "fabrication", or any variation thereof is mentioned by someone.

2: A deadline is mentioned.

3: Mickey is caught goofing around.

4: Someone says, "You know, I wasn't sure how it was going to work out but, I gotta tell you...........", or any other variation thereof but the words "I gotta tell you" must be included in the sentence.

5: Paul Snr. looses the rag.

(Those last two are bound to have you on the floor completely scuttered drunk in no time at all! :D )

Here's a variation I also came up with for TmB's '24' drinking game.

Drink a shot anytime:

1: Jack says, "Damn it!", "Son of a bitch!" or any other expletive.

2: Jack says, "Listen to me".

3: Chloe scrunches up her nose and her face in that way that she regularly does (you know the look I'm talking about! ;) ).

4: A character from a previous series shows up.

5: Kim Bauer gets herself into trouble..... again! :D

6: Jack screams at someone he's trying to get information from, e.g. "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR!", "WHAT IS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE!", etc.

7: Jack breaks the law in some way in order to keep track of a suspect, delay a suspect, rescue someone, etc.

8: Jack disobeys a direct order from someone senior in rank to him.

9: Jack uses his mobile phone.

(Those last three are bound to get you drunk pretty quickly as well! :D )

Advertisement