Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free electronic bits

• 22-02-2005 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm clearing out the garage and I've got to dump a lot of stuff. Some of it might be considered junk - I guarantee that virtually all wives would consider it junk.

Basically there are quite a few PCBs, faulty motor speed controllers containing triacs thyristors etc, photosensors, old computer disk drives and boards, etc. There are some heavy duty power supplies (e.g. 5V 100A) etc.

It's the sort of stuff that I collected over the years for tinkering purposes, but now it's got to go.

I've posted details of a large old computer with lots of motors and mechanical bits on the Computers board under Free Antique. Quite a few car bits also under Rec/Motors

All free to take away, but the skip leaves at the weekend!

Advertisement