Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice about somewhere to eat

• 22-02-2005 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I'm just going out for something to eat with a few friends for my 21st. All i ask is no chinese/upclass mc donald places :P The price per head has to be under 35 euro and all i'd like is half decent food along with decent service in Dublin city somewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Acapulco on the bottom of Georges street is good for groups. It's Mexican, good food and relatively cheap. Yamamoori is good too, a little further up the street and is Japanese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Id recommend Mona Lisa'a on D' Olier street - food is excellent and cheap - every weekend all pasta dishes and pizza's are half price.

Service is great too, here's some more info....

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/17/pt/0/spid/C7D51004-205B-4B93-AF8076FE40DA6774.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

i'd definately second yamamori

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'd second acapulco, it's yummy! Also milano's is fairly good value in a group I've been to several parties there but you may need a deposit but it comes off the bill at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭littlemiss

I agree with Yamamori and Milanos. Alternatively try Wagamamas... it is slightly cheaper than Yamamori and still tasty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I've found Wagammas has gone downhill a lot lately. The last time I was there they gave me chicken gyoza's when I had order the yasia gyoza as I'm a veggie, wasn't very happy at all and apart from an apology I got nothing else in compensation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Keano_sli

The Yamamouri never fails to impress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Ar Viccoleto in temple bar, owned and run by italians with amazingly authentic, cheap and delicious nosh. It's the boyfriends & my favourite restaurant. It's tiny so you'ld really need to book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Id recommend Mona Lisa'a on D' Olier street - food is excellent and cheap - every weekend all pasta dishes and pizza's are half price.

Service is great too, here's some more info....

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/17/pt/0/spid/C7D51004-205B-4B93-AF8076FE40DA6774.htm

I went to Mona Lisa's earlier on

2 set pizzas and 2 drinks = 15 euro odd

It was lovely and i will defo return,nice food,nicely lit,not cramped,good value,on the link you gave it said 4-6.30pm for 1/2 prices its actaully 3pm

THank you :)

Advertisement