Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weekend At Dorans!

Options
  • 22-02-2005 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

alright gang,jesus thanx to the heat,morning stardust and numinous for making last friday such a belter,anyway 2 smashing line ups coming you're way this weekend....on friday 25th RADIATOR presents old favourites and belfast's finest punk rockers THE SHAKES www.theshakesrule.com .... 3rd on the bill, are THE HUSH, after only a handful of gigs,these guys are definitely proving to be one to watch...2nd on the bill are a band i took from my voodoo start sessions MANIC DRIFT,one word excellent and kicking things off are EBO,the lads have been gigging with me for quite a while and just keep going from strength to strength, while the posters say the monday club are kicking things off,EBO are definitely kicking things off at 8.45.......................SAT 26TH is headlined by STILL ROOM, the lads have played at RADIATOR quite a few times, but this is their first headline,pure balls to the wall rock....3rd on the bill and returning to Radiator after an abscence of about a year are the brilliant melodic rockers THE ECLECTIC...TALLARICO are on at 9.30, defrinitely not to be missed, and for their first time at RADIATOR are HISTORY OF HERRY,demo is excellent...both nights kick off at 8pm,with myself spinning the best in alternative anthems til 3...8eu/7with flyer or by texting RADIATOR to 0863908829...c yis there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Beatman

sounds good, saturday sounds cool, i like the sound of still room, seen them a while back. seen the hush on the same night, really like them.

good weekend set up yet again trev!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

What sort of alternative anthems are we talking here? I hope its not alternative for the sake of being alternative. Give me music with some soul, thats alternative!

Advertisement