Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price of installing an electric shower

Options
  • 22-02-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of getting an electric shower and was wondering if anybody here knew what the average price would be to get it fitted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

i got one fitted recently costs bout 60 assuming you got the wires setup for a shower other wise they are suppose to run a wire to the fuse box with a trip switch or something and can cost a fortune luckly i didnt need to get that done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

I would expect around 400 depending on the wiring, make sure the proper switch is fitted and there are no joints between the switch and the fuse board.

Electric showers pull equal power to an electric cooker so make sure there no short cuts with the electrics !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

The ESB did a package last year where you could get Mira Elite and fitting for €600 - the shower was €300 (I know that could be had cheaper though!) but whole lot was then payable on the bill.

They do fitting seperatley as well, this is for the whole wiring to fuse board and getting up into the attic job!

Advertisement