Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query: mobile unlock code generator algorithms

Options
  • 22-02-2005 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear all,

I want to write my own version of mobile phone unlocking software from a research point of view and as a free softare download. I will probably write it in java as a java applet.

Basically I want to know where do I get current algorithms to write into my code.

For example, I have seen programs that take in your IMEI number then your current service provider (example Vodafone Ireland) and voila it generates a crack to type into the phone to unlock it.

What process takes place?

What is the algorithm or algorithms used?

I have an old nokia 3510i and a siemans c35 to that i want to test my code on.

any research information is welcome.
    looking forward to your comments,
    regards,
    Secure

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Hi,

First of all good idea and best of luck with it. You're going to have to do alot of research into this to find the answers your looking for.

Do you have any background in unlocking ie experience in this area ?

If you want to pm me I can give you some very good sites were you can begin your research.

:)

Advertisement