Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seamus McPhillips Ltd

Options
  • 22-02-2005 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

Anyone dealt with this Dealer before? What was your experence?
    There e-mail and website as listed on cbg isn't working which makes me suspicious to start with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

There e-mail and website as listed on cbg isn't working which makes me suspicious to start with.

I wouldn't read too much into that, a lot of garages don't see the importance of having their own site working properly and rely on the likes of CBG and Carzone to advertise their stuff online

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

r they the ones in Monaghan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

the very ones, it's cool though, doesn't matter anymore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

well just to say, my company bought all our vans from them. We've had no trouble with them

Advertisement