Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6100 Vs Sony T630

Options
  • 22-02-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

Which one sould i go for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I can vouch for the 6100. nice, small, lightweight classy lil phone. No camera but can buy the attachment for it. Solid color screen, typical easy nav nokia menus.

cant say much for the t630...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I've had both and the T630 is far superior in every way except size. The SE software is a bit over-clicky but the Nokia is just too small and fiddly.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

i'm a big nokia fan but the T630 is a far better phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

thanks, went for t630. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭littlejay

yeah there friend you did right .. a lot better but you got to have small hands to use the phone its built for midgets

otherwise it reads everything bluetooth ir camera . im not too pushed on a radio ..so thats why i use the phone myself
    i use the b/tooth headset because of the buttons being so small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

SE t630 simple..........

Cause All Nokias are crap!!!!!!
    (why is it that Nokias never save yur sent txts)

I have this phone and the camera and particularly the Bluetooth are very good.

Use teh BT with a Wireless Earpiece when driving.

SE T630 recommended
    or be a sheep go with the herd and get a Nokia. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭spaczed

Off topic, maybe. but my 'entry level' Nokia 3510i saves my sent text messages, i presume others do too. Just for the sake of correctness ;)

Advertisement