Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVE Online Players?

Options
  • 22-02-2005 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there were any Irish EVE players here.

I really want to start, but have no idea if I will like it, and don't want to lose €20!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

want a trial account?...pm me your email and i will send u a 14 day trial...

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

There is still a good few players playing.. a lot by now though would be taking breaks and trying other games. As for new players I'm honestly not sure.
    I've been playing nearly 2 years now and I still enjoy it, I've been taking breaks here and there.
    For what people may still dwell in it. check out channel "irish" when your playing and you may find some bodies in there. I'm still using it when online.

this guy see4ms very eager to get a FREE trial...jesus dude...dermington@hotmail.com...add me to your msn ffs

lol I dont think he's that eager if he hasnt got in touch yet :D

Either way ROCK ON EVE! ... as I've tried wow and quite all in the same week, thats as much fun as I've had with it.. now back to eve.

im concentrating on my tasty pirate alt atm. contact me ingame if you want zekiel...probably some funny stories we could trade ( Taize is alt's name )

• Advertisement

Will do:

My characters name ingame is Zarik Wan. Well one of them :D

Advertisement