Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISTORY!!! please read asap!

Options
  • 22-02-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

i got history tomorrow and would really appreciate some info on what came up, i have the same papers as cremo and caoimhe, so any1 who has those papers and has already sat the exam plz lemme kno! thanks a mil =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

hey i know im hypocritical and i dont want to nag, but you should log off and start cramming instead of surfing/posting. Just a word of advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭[RS] Finch*

yeah i thought that too, but to be honest, i reckon instead of cramming another essay or two, ill just learn the ones i already know (all....2 of them) even better off, its more worthwhile than learning more essays and forgetting them in a week, at least i have those few essays sorted for the real thing

Advertisement