Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skatepark In Dunshaughlin!!!

Options
  • 22-02-2005 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

SKATEPARK BEING BUILT IN DUNSHAUGHLIN, CO MEATH!!! :eek: :D
    IIT SHOULD BE DONE IN D SUMMER OR AUTUMN,
    THERE WILL BE A MIN PIPES QUATER PIPES, RAILS AND FUNBOXES ETC!!!
    COOL!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

When you calm down can you give some more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

yep sory wat would u like 2 no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Is it a council park or private indoors or out doors conatact details for the people responsible for design and build.

its an out door park in the knocks, dunshaughlin.,
    it has a mini halfpipe, 2 quaterpipes funboxes rails etc. it is fenced around so people cant get in and vandelize it.

it will b built by the summer

• Advertisement

they are doin al the ramps etc i said and more, htey will have it built in the summer i will try and get pictures of the plans in the nxt few weeks :D

If you want to avoid getting a park like waterford ie modular plastic unskateable junk :mad: then experienced skaters and bikers will need to be involved in the design process.Please post some sort of contact details for someone involved in this project.Even where you heard of it from was it a local paper or word of mouth is it a town council or county council project?
    Email me at irishskateparkforum@yahoo.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

well i live in dunshaughlin!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelbmx

Are BMXers aloud.www.rebelbmx.cjb.net

• Advertisement

rebelbmx wrote:
    Are BMXers aloud.www.rebelbmx.cjb.net
    i would say so we have a few bmxers living in dunshaughlin. i think it is for skateboards,blades,bmxs,skooters etc

it is starting mid-march

cool u live in clonee mayb we cud meet up in d summer or sumtin!
    it is concret i think! defnitly not wood

if peeps dont object to it by wensday its all ours.
    muwahahahahahaha.......... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Skank

Im one of the bmxwers from dunshuaghlin but i dont think you no me as i dont have a bike at the minite and well i cant afford one , liam skater whos desighning the park were it going to be ? i might pop down to the office and ask to see the plans if they will let me .. might be a big help , you should to as it will show the park has a lot of interest ....

yeah just ask in the c.council and they will let you see them. it is going 2 b built at the big park down at college park.
    by the way wer bouts u live in dunshaughlin i liv ein ardlea

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Dunshaughlin is only about 8 miles away from me, so I'm interested to see this.

BlueSpiral wrote:
    Dunshaughlin is only about 8 miles away from me, so I'm interested to see this.
    its past the 9march so i gues its goin oyeah by the way i was askin sum1 else wer they lived but who cares lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

I think its a really good idea because people are always moaning about skaters on the paths but theres like nowhere else

*adele* wrote:
    I think its a really good idea because people are always moaning about skaters on the paths but theres like nowhere else
    exactly!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

I hate people that moan about skaters so much,seriously there being so whiny

yep!lol little old men in there cars........

Found this with Google....

PROVISION OF PUBLIC PARK DUNSHAUGHLIN

Planning Notice Part 8
    Planning and Development Act 2000
    Planning and Development Regulations 2001

In accordance with the above regulations, Meath County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to develop a Town Park at the following location:

The Knock Dunshaughlin Co Meath

The development of a Town Park, shall comprise of planted avenues, walks, a grass mount, childrens playground, a skateboard park, :D:D and a vehicular car park for approximately 10 cars. The proposal will also entail the upgrading of the boundaries of the park including new fencing, piers and gates and associated works on a site of 2.748 Hectares.

Plans and particulars of the proposed scheme will be available for inspection during normal office hours excluding Bank Holidays for the period from 26th January 2005 to 23rd February 2005 at the following locations:

a. The Planning Office, Meath County Council, County Hall, Railway Street, Navan, Co. Meath.
    b. Dunshaughlin Civic Offices, Drumree Road, Dunshaughlin Co. Meath.

Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the proposed development would be situated, may be made in writing to:

Meath County Council,
    Dunshaughlin Civic Offices,
    Drumree Road,
    Dunshaughlin
    Co. Meath
    or emailed to info@meathcoco.ie on or before 4.00pm on 9th March 2005.

• Advertisement

Yeah i know lol

Advertisement