Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spongebob THE MOVIE!!!

Options
  • 22-02-2005 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

I saw spongebob the movie today. WOW. Before you start throwing your negative vibes my way, I'll just say; dont knock it till you've seen it. IT IS THE SINGLE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! I feel it's worthy of a thread in it's honour. Never stopped laughing. I figure, dodgeball got a thread, Spongebob is better, Spongebob deservs a thread... nay, Spongebob deservs a forum... nay, the entire website. Who has seen it? and if you have seen it tell peoplewhy they should.

Ps. Mods: before you delete or close anything, see the movie, then make a judgement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

No. Team America: World Police deserves a thread.
    Spongebob makes me want to hurt things.

Team America, on the other hand, lets me WATCH things being hurt. It's a win win situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Isn't it FANTaSICULARIFFICLY FUNKY!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

No. Team America: World Police deserves a thread.
    Spongebob makes me want to hurt things.

Team America, on the other hand, lets me WATCH things being hurt. It's a win win situation.

NO.
    I liked team america, but it's absolute **** the second time. Plunky: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is agreed with* YAY!

*Is in agreement* YAY!

Sidenote: 500th post! This means 3 stars!! YAY! And I made a conscious decision to use it on this thread. Ne'er a worthier cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I really want to see it. May do so this weekend. Team America wasn't as great as it was made out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I did not just post about an illegal activity, not that I would even consider committing such a crime!

Don't be so stupid as to post about illegal activities on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I was at the Spongebob premier. I hugged him and got a keyring! A week before you all! Mwhahahaha! There's a thread about this in David H. forum! The true star

I assume that means you've seen it Matt? In which case you'll realise that Hasselhoff's scenes were truly DISTURBING!!

Don't you DARE ruin it for me. I only wish the puppet sex in Team America could have been a surprise...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ah wasn't the puppet Sex teh FUNNEH! And how can you say Tema America wasn't that good?! You missed most of it due to being *ahem* 'Distracted' ;)

Is it possible to be 'tracted'?

lmao! I'm sure someone somewhere is being tracted right now!..

And my new mission in life is to find them!

I saw most of it and even then I could still hear the dialogue.

The puking scene must have been lovely when you were "distracted"

I wasn't at that stage.

Riight....

I was at the Spongebob premier. I hugged him and got a keyring! A week before you all! Mwhahahaha! There's a thread about this in David H. forum! The true star

I realised there was a David Hasselhoff Forum just before I saw this post. YAY!!! A HOFF FORUM!!! Anyway, can we avoid Dave's sex life here? We saw enough of it at the last reunion. The point is, SPONGEBOB ROCKED!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ugh i want to see spongebob so bad. maybe later. and dodgeball got its own thread? pfft! it's crap. ESPECIALLY compared to zoolander

I didn't like Zoolander that much. I prefered Dodgeball. I await the abuse

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

*sends abuse*

but zoolander-themed fancy-dress parties are like 4000 times better than the dodgeball themed equivalent!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

When are they gonna translate the Spongebob movie to Irish?

Then, and only then, I shall go see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Spongebob deserves the whole internet. Or a religion.

Maybe if we all enter ourselves as Spongebob-ites in the next census, we can make it an official government-recognised religion.

It's the least we can do...

Pfffft, it'll never beat Fabuloism!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

*cough*CONVERT*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Mwahaha. Join Fabuloism, we have all the spunk of Hinduism, the coolness of Buddhism and the power of Christianity (but absolutely none of the paedophilia).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Fabulo wrote:
    (but absolutely none of the paedophilia).
    Way to suck the fun...

Disclaimer: Purplefistmixer isn't a paedophile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Well, maybe not ABSOLUTELY none... We're only human. Well, unless you're Fabulo, who is a god. But still...

I also await Spongebob an scannàn. I'm going to meet Hector tomorrow, I'll ask him about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

All hail Fabulo! (And spongebob of course)
    Is there some way we can integrate sponges into fabuloism?

Advertisement