Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn

Options
  • 22-02-2005 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Irish rock band, anyone listen to em?

Anyway I've heard em live twice, great both times, had this one song in particular, the chorus went "yeah yeah yeah she's the queen of my heart" - went in to get the album the other day but I cant find one with that song in it, anyone know what the songs called if it's not obvious I prob woulda missed it. Better still anyone know what album it's on?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Out of the goodness of my heart/boredom of my life I went to my life and found the song after 2 seconds...................http://www.turn.ie/turn_media.html

It's called (wait for it...........SHOCK..........MORE SHOCK) "Queen of my heart". There's also an sound clip on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

It's on an album called Antisocial which was deleted but then reissued, you can get it in Road Records in Dublin if you can't find it anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

cheers guys

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

yeah, Turn are good... I've seen them a few times and they're always a good live act... I think there's a new album coming out fairly soon.

muddaf.ucka : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 muzzle

new album should be out before the summer

dead air wrote:
    yeah, Turn are good... I've seen them a few times and they're always a good live act... I think there's a new album coming out fairly soon.

muddaf.ucka : )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

i borrowed "foward" off a mate on the bus home from dublin today. its quite impessive(for an irish band).

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

Redegg wrote:
    i borrowed "foward" off a mate on the bus home from dublin today. its quite impessive(for an irish band).

It is a very good album, I love that song even though at the end of the album. Definitely my favourite turn track, great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Redegg wrote:
    its quite impessive(for an irish band).

What kind of a comment is that? The best bands in the world at the moment are Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

moshpit77 wrote:
    What kind of a comment is that? The best bands in the world at the moment are Irish

was wondering myself. The album antisocial turns out to be out of production but luckily ROAD RECORDS had it, god bless them, great customer service too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 muzzle

moshpit77 wrote:

wouldnt go that far but there are quite a few great irish bands out there at the moment, Bellx1 being by far the best.

• Advertisement
Advertisement