Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League standings

Options
  • 22-02-2005 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

After tonights game table is as follows:

Pos Name Pts

1 KeepThePiece 28
    2 karlh2001 26
    3 vamos 22
    4 dirkey 21
    5 ManBitesDog 20
    6 John_g83 17
    7 Hectorjelly 16
    8 Lirril 12
    9 oscarf 12
    10 Briano 9
    11 Ionapaul 8
    12 Aces_Mike 8
    13 nesf 7
    14 Sfellow 7
    15 Imposter1 6
    16 Viking_Ire 5
    17 BigSynergy 5
    18 Dr_collosus1 5
    19 Larkin Paul 4
    20 Y2JP 4
    21 mikemurfie 4
    22 Culchie 3
    23 Rustyspoon 3
    24 JaimGrymauch 2
    25 Hyzepher 1
    26 impr0v 0
    26= Mr Fathead 0
    26= Hantori 0
    26= Dappergent 0
    26= Tourneque 0
    26= kencleary 0
    26= Bennythedip 0
    26= geebag 0
    26= El rifle 0
    26= padraigf 0
    26= Julius Franco 0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

thanks Mike and nice one Brendan.

I'm not sure i'm comfortable seeing Dev in 5th in a league. just doesn't fell right, thats all. :p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ahead of Oscar and Hectorjelly, I dont know myself! Still theres a long way to go yet for them to fluke some kind of miracle. :p

Is there a list of results from each tournie somewhere? Maybe we should have a sticky thread of the tournies results which we can add to twice a week?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Perhaps if you could include games played also - two columns, games played, and points!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

It may be an idea to have your boards name in brackets beside your pokerstars name (if its not the same),just so we no who is who.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Dub13 wrote:
    It may be an idea to have your boards name in brackets beside your pokerstars name (if its not the same),just so we no who is who.
    'Twould be helpful alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

And what about number of games from which points were counted (seeing that there's a limit of 20)?

And maybe shoe sizes (European ones to make it look like they're points)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

:(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its a long long league... we have what, 10 games a month effectively (considering that one of them is double points) and another 10 months thats 100 games.... you can drop 80 games and still come storming up the league.

Just occured to me, thats 100 times 20 players times €2 is 4000 euro that Pokerstars will make from us... Shortstack should get a % of that for organising things!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Most times is only $1 rake but if the games average 20 players over a year stars are likely to give us something for the end of year league prizes. I spoke to one of the reps in France and it shouldn't be a problem.
    I was speaking to someone who is setting up a gateway to another good network and it is also Irish. They will hve the ability to do private games a while after they open so we may have some bargaining power for a switch !
    Dev maybe you could get us a deal with Paddy's, although I have never seen a Private game on a Tribeca site.

Its the sort of thing I'll be keen to push alright. I'm already talking about my idea for a headsup tournie played through them (that way the country lads could play and avoid the trip to Dublin for potentially only one heads up match!). X players would then come to Dublin to play the finals in person (which makes a lot more sense then online heads up imho!).

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

I can do a heads up tournie whenever anybody wants one. That is the only other option I have control over with these tournies.

ive got a plan for ours heads up tournie in progress but it probably will require an online portion.

DeV.

Advertisement