Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any hope for me?

Options
  • 23-02-2005 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey everyone,

Just got my utvip bill today(I have the 180 minute plan) and the bill amounted to 150euro.. Yea I spend a lot of time on the internet :eek: I have to. I have a lot of client work that is done totally over the net.

I tried looking at my options this morning, and so far havent found anything that will allow me more than 180 hours on the internet. I tried looking up so IOL "business" plan, but couldnt find a thing about it on the IOL website.

Also, Im on dial up out here in the country(limerick/clare border) and it stinks, I am always getting disconnected. Can I use ISDN with Esats flat rate?

Thanks for any help....

M.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Hi,

you don't specify where exactly you are, but Enablesoft run a service in the Sixmilebridge/Tulla area which provides wireless BB, it might be worth checking them out.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm assuming that you have no joy with any kind of broadband?

Check http://www.broadband.gov.ie/bbinfo/home.aspx to see if anyone is doing any half decent services out your way.

Is that 150 for one month or two months?

I know IOL at least used to do a 240 hour business flat-rate package, but it's not listed on their site. Perhaps give them a buzz and find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

can you not sign up to esat package for 180 hours as well?

Advertisement