Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<Request> Recommend a lawnmower..

• 23-02-2005 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all, I have a small garden, about 25ftx20ft and am looking to buy a lawnmower this weekend, Has anyone any suggesions on what to buy, or even what not to buy?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭bbbaldy

Honda are supposed to be the best but they are very expensive.
    I would just buy a small petrol mower with a briggs and stratton engine, change the oil once a season, remove all petrol and clean the underside at the end of each season for winter storage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

bbbaldy wrote:
    Honda are supposed to be the best but they are very expensive.
    I would just buy a small petrol mower with a briggs and stratton engine, change the oil once a season, remove all petrol and clean the underside at the end of each season for winter storage.
    Thnks bbbaldy, but was thinking of getting an electric one.
    Don't think there is much point on spending too much on a mower for such a small garden

Advertisement