Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa 159

Options
  • 23-02-2005 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Will be out later this year. Base model, the 1.9 JTS has 160bhp. It's a good bit bigger than the 156. Wheelbase increased by 10cm. Note the rear door handles!

3501043.jpg
    3501042.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Doesn't really look much different to the current 156 imo. Looks like an evolution of the 156. I thought is was to be called the 157 though!

If only they could sort out their reliability issues then I would consider one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

awesome.

look forward to trading my 156 for one of those.... once it's over two years old and has depreciated by 50%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

That is a nice car!

And Ditto landser :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I also thought it was being called the 157.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

If only they could sort out their reliability issues then I would consider one.

They have sorted it out with the 156 IMO, but people are still going by their old reputation. As you can see from my sig, I drive one and have never had a problem. My dad has had one since 1998 and he has not had one problem either. I drove a supposedly reliable golf before, and had several problem with it (throttle control, poor quality interior, lights blowing the whole time etc).
    Note the rear door handles!

That's disappointing - I thought one of the nicest features was they they were recessed in the 156

• Advertisement
Advertisement