Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA hit with law suit (unpaid overtime)

Options
  • 23-02-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=58021

An engineer working for leading publisher Electronic Arts has become the second staff member to file a class action lawsuit against the company, seeking back pay, damages and penalties for unpaid overtime hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

yeah I just saw this

sounds good, hopefully more of their workers will sue them soon!

supposedly its more akin to a gulag then the videogame fun factory we'd all like to think it is!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

As long as it doesn't delay the release of BF2....Burn in hell EA!

As long as it doesn't delay the release of BF2....Burn in hell EA!

in fairness I amn't looking forward to BF2 as much as I was before DICE were eaten up by EA,

this 3 month delay that EA slapped on the game sounds a lot like the delay that Burnout 3 got... and we all know how subtle those ads/dj were :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

dearg_doom wrote:
    in fairness I amn't looking forward to BF2 as much as I was before DICE were eaten up by EA,

this 3 month delay that EA slapped on the game sounds a lot like the delay that Burnout 3 got... and we all know how subtle those ads/dj were :rolleyes:
    Unbeliever!

Stfu, BF2 will be good dammit. Nothing will change that.

Nothing....

lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement