Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah.. Technolgogly... Where'd we be?

Options
  • 24-06-2001 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Just as a matter of interest and possibly humour... how many of you didn't spot the superflous (great word) "g" in the title?

Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Not only did I spot the superfluous (great word only if spelt correctly) "g" but also the superfluous "l".

Good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol
    and managaed to spel superfluous wrong as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

And this is funny how??

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

Nice work.

It takes a very specific sense of humour to enjoy a joke like this. Fortunately I have such a sense of humour. I keep it in a jar under the sink.

And incidentally, WhiteWashMan, interesting interpretations of "managed" you got there. Frankly I find this all very funny indeed smile.gif

Mebbe we should email the admins and get 'em to highlight the spell checker in nice glowing arrows?
    Life is like a pyrotechnics display. You've got to stand back and let it happen, othwerwise you're are sincerely bollocked....

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

[This message has been edited by Oh yeah (edited 25-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

*confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Cool

Did you know you can play this game on your own with Microsoft Word.

It's not really that much fun to be honest.

frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Oh yeah

... In retrospect it was a terrible idea to make such a ******** of the post.

Still though, funny biggrin.gif!

thegreensock.com

Can you feel the love?

Advertisement