Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Charlie !

Options
  • 26-06-2001 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

snort.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

s-m-a-k: if you want, just dont expect to get paid for it™
    smak2thefuture.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

ROFLMFAOOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oh help us.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oddly enough the dog is 'Charlie' and 'charlie' is slang for cocaine - looks like a spoof story to me. It is the start of silly season.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

That was the whole point !! Those idiots broke into this lady¡¯s gaff and proceeded to rob her and in the process of this they spied an urn on the mantle labeled "Charlie", with the average iq of these guys being at least 5 between them, they drew the conclusion that a decorative urn labeled "charlie" must be this old lady¡¯s private stash !!! So they snorted half of the poor dead dog before realizing that there was no buzz at all!!!

LMAO :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

any names?? i might know some of em hehehe

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hoho

Advertisement