Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predictions?

• 23-02-2005 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Predictions for upcoming season?

Anyone else think that Alonso is going to challenge this year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

The Renaults have been very strong in testing. So fingers crossed, would love to see him up there. Love to see Heidfeld challenging for a few wins during the year, but apparently Williams haven't been going as good as expected!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭v10

Yeah Renault have been looking good in testing as have McLaren. I personally wouldn't like to see Alonso do well because I don't like the chap. But he could have a chance this year.
    Schumi will have his work cut out for him this year as the modified '04 Ferrari seems to be way off the pace.
    I would have to say McLaren/Kimi early in the season with Ferrari playing catch up... and Renualt taking a few victories here and there.

End Result. Michael Scuhmacher 2005 World Champion again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Both renaults and mcClaren are looking good!

I still cant help think that Ferrari are sandbagging!They are even going out of theyre way saying they are gonna struggle and Renault and McClaren are faster than them!Not usual for ferrari to be saying that!

Advertisement