Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ircset

Options
  • 23-02-2005 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

hi All,

Does anyone out there when abouts is the closing date for getting an IRCSET application in for funding for a postgrad? No mention on their website www.ircset.ie

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

As far as I know, there are two calls for applications for postgrads. The first usually comes around this time of year (although no sign of it yet :confused:) and the second is in the Summer, so people who haven't decided what postgrad they want to do until after they finish their finals can apply then.

I'd say it's a good idea so sign up for the IRCSET mailing list. I signed up for it, and they recently sent a mail giving details about grants for postdocs, so I'm guessing/hoping they'll send one when the postgrad offers are out. It's probably still worth keeping an eye on their website though... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Thanks,
    Have any application forms been handed out yet or will it be online? I presume that the deadline and application details will be posted on their web site?

Yep I must sign up for their mailing list, good idea :cool: . I know that the closing date for post doctrol applications is 25th February 2005 but I didn't hear anything about Post Graduate applications.

Thanks Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

There are some details up on www.ircset.ie about the postgrad offers now. The applications are done online, and the closing date is April 22nd.

Now just have to figure out what course to do.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Professor_Fink

The second call is in mid august, or at least it was last year.

Advertisement